Saturday, July 2, 2011

My July/Winter playlist!

I was listening to some old music the other day and some of the songs randomly took me back to memories, like last year for summer would be 3OH!3 - Double Vision, it was on the radio heaps and it was one of my favourite songs. Also, last summer was one of the best summers of my life, and I'm hoping the coming summer will be just as amazing!
But anywho, here is my July/Winter playlist!
Set the rain on fire - Adele
Last friday night - Katy Perry
You took the words right out of my mouth - Meatloaf
Someone like you - Adele.
California King Bed - Rihanna.
Live your life - T.I featuring Rihanna.

There just songs that have managed to be playing on my iTunes/iPod lately and well, that's what I'm associating winter 2011 with. Just a random post since I haven't done when in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment