Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MATRIX Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner: A Review.

Not long ago, I got a free sample of a shampoo and conditioner. Yesterday, I was cleaning up my room and I saw them sitting on my vanity and of course, I had to wash my hair today so I decided I'd use them instead of my other shampoo and conditioner. So, today, I went and used them.
What they were: MATRIX Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.
Will I buy them: Most likely, if I can find them anywhere near where I live.

My review:
MATRIX Biolage Hydrating Shampoo.
I got this as free sample a while ago and finally used it today. I couldn't find it for ages, which was really disappointing because I was so pumped to try it out! But today, when I used it, I decided it was one of the best shampoo's I have ever used! It does make your hair feel incredibally hydrated, just like the title says (Biolage <i>Hydrating</i> Shampoo). I can't really say anything bad about this product because I absolutely love it! I'm thinking that next time I need a new shampoo, I won't go out and get my favourite Organix brand, I'll go out and have a look around for this one! But the one downside to it is the smell! Lot's of people find it 'pleasant' but I can't. I don't like the smell at all, but I am very thankful that it is only light and after about 45minutes after washing my hair, the smell has disappeared.

MATRIX Biolage Hydrating Conditioner.
I like this conditioner a lot, just like the shampoo. I loved the fact that when I had washed it all out, it felt so soft and hydrated it was amazing. I don't straighten my hair very much anymore, but my hair is naturally dry, but this seemed to add some life into my hair which I am really grateful for. When I got out, I put my hair into a centre part and pinned two parts back so they would curl and the rest wouldn't; usually, my hair goes stupid and frizzy when I do this, but it didn't this time which absolutely made my day! My bangs look so soft right now, and my hair feels incredibally good. I have three downsides for this product though, which I absolutely hate to say, but I need to say them anyway. When I got the conditioner out, it was so thick and gross I wanted to just wash it off my hands, but of course, I didn't. When I was trying to wash it out, it didn't seem to want to come out which meant I had to stay in the shower longer than I wanted trying to get it out, and I believe there may still be some in there. Last, but not least, I hate the smell. But like the shampoo, the smell is very faint and disappears quickly. I will most likely  by this product again because I love the finish it gave to my hair, I love how it feels soft and hydrated and the few bad things don't over rule the good things.

I hope you found this useful and I should be posting another entry tomorrow, tomorrow night or later tonight.

http://www.matrix.com/products/biolage/hydratherapie/

No comments:

Post a Comment