Monday, August 15, 2011

My Everday Routine: A Written Tutorial?

I haven't posted in a while (except for the one I posted a few seconds ago) so I thought I'd do another post since I probably won't be posting again for a while. I'm just going to do a write up of my current skin, face and hair routine! I'll start off my skin, then my face then hair. Hope you like it!

SKIN!
So, I have quite a few skin products, and my skin is fairly clear currently which I'm really happy about, but here's my night and morning routine!
  1. Cleanse. I use the Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser after I take my eye makeup off with Clinique's Take It Off eye makeup removed. Also, some days I use the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution to wash my face. Every 3 days, I use the St Ives Apricot Scrub in the shower just to exfoliate and help keep my skin clean!
  2. Tone. Only at night! So, one product in here I wasn't sure what title it'd come under, so I just put it in Tone. I start off, only every few days, with Avon's Purifying Astringent on where my acne is, it really helps clear up any pimple's I have incredibally quickly, which I love. Then, I use Nivea's Stay Clear toner, I don't like this product very much, but hey, I need to use it up.
  3. Moisturise. In the morning, I use L'Oreal's Triple Active Day moisturiser all over my face, down my neck and on my chest. I also put on some sunscreen then if it's a sunny day. At night though, I use Clinique's dramatically different moisturising lotion which I absolutely adore!
  4. Spot. Someday's when I get a big whooper on my face, I'll use Thursday Plantation's Tea Tree Blemish Stick on it as it's just a natural way to help zap a pimple!
FACE!
This is pretty much just my everyday makeup routine for probably the next 3-6 months, since I'm heading into summer, but when I get to summer, some of things will just drop off and not be used.
  1. Conceal. I use a Rimmel's Hide the Blemish concealer on my under-eye circles, and my The Body Shop concealer on my blemishes just so they're not so see able!
  2. Powder. I use CoverGirl's Clean pressed powder in Ivory to set my concealer under my eyes, and just a loose powder from The Body Shop, which I absolutely love!
  3. Eyes. I usually just use a very fine line of eyeliner on my upper lid, I usually use BYS gel eyeliner on there. I use my L'Oreal Collegane mascarra, W7 Big Lashes mascarra and my The Body Shop lengthening mascarra on my upper lashes, and only The Body Shop lengthening on the bottom!
  4. Blush/Bronzer. Some days I just feel like using blush so I usually contour with a darker blush, and use a lighter blush as a blush! It's such a pretty look, and I love it. I change my blush up quite often, so I won't put down the one's I use here! When I use a bronzer instead though, I use Revlon's Colour Stay bronzer in Suntan Matte, which is so pretty but thankfully, not too pigmented.
  5. Lips. I usually just use lip balm on my lips and sometimes use a pretty pink lip gloss on top of it! I can't put down any products here, because I change it up every day.

HAIR!My hair routine is so simple, and boring I don't know whether to put it down or not, but it's still apart of my every day look, so I will.
  1. Wash. I wash my hair every 2-3 days as it doesn't get very oily and I don't do very much to it. But I do shower and put conditioner in my hair each day!
  2. Oil. I usually put my Argan Oil in my hair each day, before I do anything else with it.
  3. Up. I always now put my hair up into a bun (sort of) at about the lower part of the middle of my head. I pull a few bits out on the side, just so it look a bit more messy. My fringe is also back, which really shows off my bone structure (something I'm very proud of :3)

I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial thing, I've inserted a few pictures of products I use, but yeah.
xoxo Sammi.

No comments:

Post a Comment