Sunday, May 22, 2011

Organix Shea Butter Shampoo + Coconut Conditioner: A Review.

I just realised I haven't posted or come on here in a really long time, in fact, I've only made one post. So, I decided instead of being the lazy person I've been recently, I'd come on do a review on my shampoo and conditioner! Because, let's face it, who doesn't love having nice smelling, soft, shiny hair?
I'm currently using two different types of shampoo and conditioner by the brand Organix.
The shampoo I'm using is the Shea Butter one, I believe it really really cleans my hair better than alot of other shampoo's I've used in the past. Like, if I use too much hair spray by accident one day, with some shampoo's you can still like kind of feel it in their after you've washed it, which is just gross, but with this one you can't! It makes my hair so soft and nice and clean, I just love it! The packaging it comes in is going to be on the side, so you can all see what it looks like. The only reason I don't have the conditioner for this is because:
  • The packaging gets confusing because they both look the same, they both sit up the same way and the colours on the packaging is the same.
  • I'm not really a fan of the smell, like it's nice and all, but it's not really what I like.
  • The place I bought it at didn't actually have the conditioner for it, so obviously, I couldn't get it.
The conditioner I'm currently using is by the same brand, Organix. I absolutely adore this product! It's so nice and I feel as though it really moisturisers my hair when I use it, which is really good because I have naturally dry hair and in winter (which I'm in currently) it gets even drier and really brittle which I find so annoying, so I try not to straighten my hair in winter because of this. But, since I've started using this conditioner I've found that my hair tends to be alot softer and healthier and I'm actually able to straighten it or curl it or something every now and then because it doesn't seem to damage it as much. The image of what the packaging for this one looks like is going to be on the side like the other one. Like with the Shea Butter shampoo, I don't have the other one in this set, so I'm going to list my reasons below:
  • Like with the other one, the shop I bought it at didn't currently have the shampoo for it in stock, and I so badly needed a new shampoo and conditioner, so I just bought these two.
  • The packaging is really confusing! Literally, the only difference in the two is that one says 'conditioner' as the other says 'shampoo'.
I'm pretty sure the pricing for them is different in some shops and areas. Where I bought it I'm pretty sure it was only $15 dollars (australian dollar) or maybe a little bit more, but I know that it can range from like $10 - $30 dollars. So if you have the money to buy it, I really recommend getting these two! They are so good and worth the money and they last a really long time as you don't need too much when using them.


I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope I was helpful to some of you out there.
- Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment